Thursday, March 19, 2009

We began at the very first Spring

Tomorrow is the Spring Equinox and as the vid "Circumstances" below remarks, I should get in the Way Back Machine and tell you what's been going on since the last post. How do I put this...

Why don't I give you The Good News First. We're alive and doing quite well. It looked pretty grim after the court proceeding in very early 2008. I was unemployed and on the verge of eviction and bankruptcy. Fortunately we had an offer for a rent free place to stay. It was awkward but it felt like moving in with my Mom and the kids were alright so it worked out. The packing / moving took a couple of weeks and the phone rang in the near empty place when it shouldn't have because I had cancelled the service. I was being offered a job and a house and flexibility in my sched because the person at the other end of the phone is somewhat familiar with the situation. A dream come true to a man in the "degrading psychological gulag", and it has since materialized. Poetic Justice par excellence.

But the legal monster has reared it's ugly head and put me between a rock and a hard place. See, as the vid says, I was tricked by circumstances. Do I still have the Innocence that gives the confidence to go up against Reality? As the Snakes And Arrows song says... "in the shakiest will there's a core of steel...
I guess it's not bad news after all. Time if nothing else will do it's worst, so there's your favour, the good news first : )
Truth is a simple place, Peace is a word we teach. Homeworld

No comments: